Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Who Would You Gift?

I don't actually believe that anyone out there is healthy enough to not see improvement from the Shaklee products, HOWEVER, I have met and I am sure I will continue to meet, plenty of people who think they don't need them.

I know I need them.

So, that got me to thinking about all the people that REALLY need them. There is a little 25 year old girl that works with my MIL who recently lost her children in a car accident, and the kids were only there because she was about to get chemo. She has been declared terminal with cancer. Her mother was also killed in the accident.

If I had the funds, I would gift her with the products.

So, even if you would never get them for yourself, if you feel well enough that you'd never go there... who would you give them to, if you could?

No comments:

Post a Comment