Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Milestone

So, I love shorts, knee shots, because I live in, what I commonly refer to as, Hell's Armpit. It's hot here, and I do NOT do heat.

Believe me, if I loved my husband any less I would NOT live here.

So, shorts.... yeah, they're my favorite coping mechanism. I only have a few pairs, as the budget is tight, and when things stop fitting I pretty well have to cope.

I have these uber-cute army-green knee-shorts that I love. This particular pair of shorts has two buttons across the top, which has been nice, because I was using them in a loser position because of my ultra-soft squishy belly.

Well, no more! With little hope I tried them on this morning and buttoned them up... properly! They don't dig in, they aren't uncomfortable, and they FIT!

Not bad for completing my first whole week!

1 comment: