Tuesday, September 14, 2010

This Week, Stats

5'1 (hmm, I don't think this will change LOL)
130 lbs
no migraines this week
Some back and joint pain thanks to peanut butter, which I am allergic to, and running out of vitalizer.
Better mood and energy despite very high stress levels.

Walked/ran: 2 miles

Regime:
Cinch every AM and Vivix (ran out of Vitalizer, BOO!)
Weight training twice, for 15 minutes each
Walking/running one day.
One full hour belly-dancing.

This was a VERY stressful time-period and I did not get the food/exercise I needed. Nicely enough, Cinch continued to help me lose some weight regardless of how much I was stressed and how inactive I ended up being.

The Peanut Butter has had huge repercussions. I know better than to go to foods I am allergic too, but I got upset and bored and ate a LOT of it. To this day I am still having body-aches thanks to this.

I will NEVER willingly go without Cinch, Vivix, and Vitalizer as a combo ever again. I miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment