Monday, September 6, 2010

Family First

I have so many goals for my family that really help me focus on what I'm doing. I pretty much set the dream (sustainable living) and then create a road map to how I'm going to get there. Each new level includes the one below it, plus the new goal.

1) Cover my Shaklee product use
2) Pay for gymnastics lessons for my sons
3) Cover rent
4) Pay off any debts we have
5) Pay off my husband's student loans
6) Be able to buy a house

At that point, we would be really close to being able to look for our small piece of land and get started, depending on my husband and whether he can transfer to the area we want.

I know that to do that I need great people to work with me, people who, like me, want to care for the planet and make a better life in a better world. I also need people to work with me who want to have better health and better bodies.

All this is a bigger challenge than it needs to be, because of my 'problem'. I have a social anxiety problem. It's why I pretty much didn't drive until this year, I rarely go into public, and I don't really talk to people that much. HOWEVER, I am trying whole-heartedly to fight this social phobia.

It will just make work... interesting... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment