Friday, September 10, 2010

Dreams: The House






I found my dream house today, and it was overwhelming to see how expensive it was all together. However, I started thinking. I don't need the entire amount for the house, I just need to be able to cover the down payment and the monthly payments without a hitch.

For that, I comfortably need about $4000 a month (more like $3700, but I like to round up).

Well, I know how to do that!

That's called an Executive Coordinator.

What it requires is:

100 personal volume in the company. (Easy Peasy, as this is just what I'm going to use anyway. 200 or more is more accurate for our personal use in this household.)

2000 group volume. (Which means, people like me doing what I'm doing. If you think about it, it's just 10 people switching a few brands, no biggie)

3 Directors. That means three people who want to do this as a business and have a group that has 2000 group volume like me. A Director is the lowest real rank in Shaklee and the average income for that rank is $10,629 for the year. Easy stuff, literally anyone could do that.

20000 organization volume.
Picture this-- so I have me, and my 2000, and I have 10 or so doing what I do. Or only a couple who are even better than I am at it. Considering I am doing this well with a social phobia, it's easier for people who actually TALK to people.

BUT the truth is, it's easier than that. I probably only need a few people, really. People who care about the environment, keeping themselves and their families healthy, and maybe a few people who want to do the business like I do.

The average annual income for this level in Shaklee is $56,760.

For me, that means I can get my dream house.

Interestingly, this is the level at which Shaklee covers car payments (car program) for a car whose monthly payments are between #325-$375 a month. That's a nice car! Think: hybrid!

Actually free cars are insanely easy to get, I'm just so focused on the house that I kind of never go there.

Do you want to see the worksheet I got all this from? It's a great little handout called Drive The Dream and it's great for seeing exactly what you would have to do to reach your goals.

I also have presentations on my website. There's no secret. It's simple, easy, and straight to the point. Social Marketing just means we talk to people and get commissions directly from Shaklee instead of the company paying for TV ads :).




No comments:

Post a Comment