Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back in Gear

I have been really bad about getting in my exercise since this weekend. With all the stress around I sort of find myself shutting down and not getting physical stuff done, which makes me even more depressed.

The best way for me to deal with stress is to be more active.

So, last night I worked out for 20 minutes while my husband watched a baby who was screaming for me. He's one, he can deal without me for twenty minutes.

And today I worked out some again. I ended up doing 20 minutes of cardio while holding the same baby. Maybe it will count as weight training too, right?

As long as it doesn't get too hot today, I will walk to get my son at school. If it's hot I will have to figure out something else. I am just completely heat intolerant.

I know I can't let cranky kids or stress keep me from my goals. I need to use the stress to make me focus more and work harder, so that the stresses of finances and hating my body don't have to be on my shoulders all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment