Thursday, September 23, 2010

For Fun and Prizes: Survey Time!

OK, So I'm a little bored, and I thought of something fun.

Fill out this survey (all the way and honestly). I will be picking a random survey to win (drumroll please) a free can of Cocoa MealShakes! Please don't tell, or my four year old will get mad at me :)

1) What is something about yourself that you love?

2) What is something about yourself that you would like to improve?

3) If you were to be granted three wishes and they all had to be for you, what would they be?

4) What three products in the Shaklee catalog look the most interesting to you and why?

5) Do You have a Dream? What is it?

6) What question(s) do you have about Shaklee that you're afraid to ask, because you think it might turn into a sales pitch? (Hello, this is me, you don't have to worry about that! Ask away!)

7) Would you ever refer someone who wanted to feel better or work from home to me? Why?

8) Did someone refer you to this survey? Write their name here: (They get another name in the hat for the drawing for the Mealshakes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment