Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Shaklee Number Quiz

Are you a(n):

0) No interest

1) I love the products and using them. I am a customer/ would like to try the products, I hear they are great

2) I have used and love the products and I want to cover the cost of my products by sharing the products with a few friends.

3) I love the products, and I want to have an income beyond the expense of my products.

4) I love the products, love the business, and I want to make a career!

If you answered 3 or 4, how much do you want to be making a month?
How much a month would make your dreams come true?

For me, $1000 a month would make a HUGE difference, but at $5000 income a month my husband could work from home and we'd be able to live my dream of owning a small farm. What is your dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment