Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's been a while...

I believe I've lost a total of 12 lbs now. I also received my first bonus check and it more than covered this month's products, so I achieved that goal! Yay!

I have to admit that I get frustrated when things don't move as swiftly as I want them too. The last few months have been full of insane amounts of stress in my personal life and I am grateful that I have the 'cushion' of the supplements to help me with the stress. I know it could have been a lot worse for me, health-wise, so I'm trying to count my blessings.


I think there's something odd about doing Shaklee. People have such odd ideas of what it is and what you are trying to do. Family members, in particular, seem to just throw their hands up, roll their eyes, and start screening their phone-calls... so to speak. It's not like I talk on the phone :).

I think the biggie is that I want to help people, but I can't force them to take the steps that I know will help them. I can't convince them to do what's necessary for their health or lives. I can only be here for them and let them know I will do all I can to help.

After all, that's who I am, right?

One biggie product-wise is that I recently had to go on antibiotics and my baby ended up with bad yeast-related diaper rash. He's prone to it anyway. Getting myself back on Optiflora really helped and it has cleared up remarkably fast. Happy about that! My baby doesn't need a red bottom!

1 comment:

  1. I love Shaklee too! I ran out of my ESP... why do I do that to myself????

    I mix ESP in my green smoothies.... yum!

    ReplyDelete