Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day Three on 'Mama's Bootcamp' :)

Today was my first 'tired' day of chugging through things. For the last three days I have run/walked at least 2 miles on top of doing weight training and monitoring my food intake on Spark People. For the last week until today I'd been feeling great.

And it has nothing to do with my regime of diet and exercise. I'm coming down with a cold.

I'm not shocked. The boys have all been dealing with it off and on for about a week. Usually I'd be much quicker to succumb.

All in all it's not so bad. I'm just a little stuffy and slower today. I still managed my 2 miles AND I did some Bollywood dance workout (which was ridiculously fun, especially when my youngest crawled between my legs and I danced my feet around him :))

It was also HOT again today, which always slows me down, so I only ran the length of the street, instead of running at least once around the park as I usually do. (Nothing too exciting-- that's 3/10ths of a mile!)

I'm keeping up with my supplements and I've even found that when I forgot to take my Zoloft the other day, I didn't realize it until it was bedtime, and that was only because I was mentally going through my day, not because I was cranky, which would usually be the case.

No serious allergy or joint issues thus far. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment